Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back in the Saddle again...

So here we go again...another month is about to begin. I know that most people try to start new things at the beginning of the new year but I decided that never works for me...so here I go starting a new commitment at the beginning of the new month (gosh i said begin a lot!) Since, as Liz says, "all the cool kids are doing it" I am never one to be left out of the loop! Even though I started this a year ago, I think this time around will be better since I'm always on here reading everyone else's blog. Hopefully my life/brain will be entertaining enough to add some interesting things here and there! 

Labor day lies ahead so I imagine there'll be something to write home about...off to Auburn for the weekend! 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeaaa!!! I'm so excited! I can't have extended phone calls with everyone I love every day, but hearing everyone's thoughts and experiences is the next best thing!