Well it’s a Monday and I’m not gonna lie, I’m in such a FUNK!! I don’t know what it is! I’m just not in the mood to be at work or doing anything today! So I thought I’d try writing! This weekend was great…I headed to ATL for Megan’s bachelorette weekend! Friday night we had a low key lingerie shower followed by reliving old Megan stories and the men of her past! Lots of laughter and wine! Then Saturday I actually got myself up for a 6 mile run in ATL, although I discovered a street they call “Cardiac Hill” and my legs are now paying for it. That night we tried something a little different for a Bachelorette party and went to a burlesque dance class. Don’t worry people it was all PG-rated. We all had boas and men's button down shirts to learn dance moves with. Haha! Our instructor was one of a kind and knew her moves! We had a ball though and at the end Megan got to be the star and show us all her dance moves! LOL! It was hilariously fun and different!
This weekend I'm off to Phoenix for "the race"! Since some of my fellow racers have backed out due to "injuries", there's only 2 of us running now. I was (and still am) very tempted to back out considering I've only ran 6 miles so far in my training...oops! Although I should be up to 10 miles, I'm still gonna give it a go and just try to COMPLETE the course before they close it! I'm hoping these little short legs can make it that far! GULP....If you could all throw up a prayer for me Sunday morning I’d appreciate all the help I can get! I’m really excited to see the group of guys/gals going to Phoenix though so it’ll be fun no matter if I make it or not! Close enough time to go home for the day! Hope y'all survived Monday! :)
3 comments:
Good luck, Brandi!! I think that is great that you are going, and regardless of the race, it will be fun! You can do it! I'll say a prayer :)
Hey--That last comment was from me! I did not know David was signed in on this computer!
Good Luck BB! I know you can do it! I cant wait to see pictures of you crossing the finish line!
Post a Comment