Well it's a Saturday night and I'm being a major loser and at home! But considering I'm getting over the flu, I guess it's probably for the best that I'm just watching HGTV in bed at 11pm! Ha!
But for some reason tonight I'm missing Haley and Greece. I don't know if it's because Thursday I discussed going to Greece with Liz or if it's b/c it felt so good outside today i wished I was sitting on the island of Corfu. But at times like this it's really annoying when one of your best friends is 8 hrs away and you can't pick up the phone and call! I think I'm also missing Spiros, it's weird that this time last year we were talking for hours! I miss how great our relationship was! He would always make me smile no matter what kind of day i was having!
I know this is totally random post but for some reason I felt like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment