Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Bee...Buzzz

Mary Katherine (roomie), Wes and Me sporting my free new wristband! 
So spring has sprung and there's lots going on. Last Friday I went to dinner with my friend Ashley and some of her friends. It was a totally different group of folks again and always refreshing! After some fun at Cocina we hit up Innisfree early, which is always a good idea! Where we also ran into a fun group of guys watching the AU game (yay, we won!) Even some cute new boys that have crushing potentials...hehe! I even actually learned to play darts correctly and won. (well kinda, i think the guy gave me a few points but i did REALLY good!) Then Saturday was so rainy, I just cleaned the house, ran some errands and laid around! 
I watched one of my favorite movies Under the Tuscan Sun and I'm not going to lie...it made me want to just pick up my life and move to ITALY!!! haha! I have found some cheap tickets to Greece but haven't purchased them yet! (will let you know when i do! ha!) 

Last Tuesday I partook of St. Patrick Day festivities and headed back to Innisfree after work! We had a blast! Stayed there most of the night, even though it was a tad packed! And went by the Soho party for a brief moment on the way home. The next day at work though I felt like it should've been a Friday! Not fun!  Then Wednesday we went to Wine Down Wednesday at the Tavern. It was a perfect night to sit outside with the girls to enjoy and catch up on life! 

This weekend Volree and I headed up 65 to Nashville to see Sara for a quick trip. We went to a yummy dinner with her and Melanie Friday night. Then we all gossiped in our PJs and went to bed early! Saturday we drove around downtown and went to go see Melanie's super cute house. That evening we headed back. Even though Sara was sad to see us go, it was great to get out of Bham for a night! Yesterday after church and lunch with the family I sat outside on the porch, did my Bible study and read! So that's been my busy schedule lately! More to come my dear friends...more to come!!!! 


No comments: