I went with Jeanna, Jenn and Tara. Love those girls and was so glad to go out with them, definitely needs to be done more often! We had this guy hit on us with this line "My buddy and I were betting that 2 of y'all were married and one of y'all single" (Tara had left us by then) LOL! Very appropriate approach for Birmingham, AL!!!! Saw a handful of other familiar Bham faces there too! :)
Saturday I made the rounds in Bham. I stopped by for a visit with Elizabeth and her family, including her super cute nephew and niece. Even though her poor nephew puked all over the place, her niece wowed us with her large vocab. for a 2 year old! Then we went to Beth's going away party...she's moving to ATL! :( Although, Beth is happy to now be part of my reference group "My Atlanta girls"! haha! Then I visited all my favorite nephew!
Easter was fabulous!! Great church service to keep me focused on my Lord and his will! We all went to the Stewart's (my 2nd family/forever neighbors) for delicious lunch! And Sawyer was on very good behavior and loving his Auntie Brandi. Every time someone tried to steal him away he got fussy and they realized he was happier with me!!! hehe! It made my heart smile!!! I even got to lay out for an hour, read and work out! Very efficient and rejuvenating Easter Sunday! Hope y'alls was just as marvelous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment