Proverbs 3:5-6...a good one for all to keep close... whether it be on your dashboard, your calendar in your bathroom or your wrist! ;)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Short and Sweet, like me!
Ok cheesy title, I know, I couldn't resist! So just a quick little post about the fact that I have this potential job opportunity. In an absolutely random search on monster.com one day I came across the exact same position I currently have...except at a better organization but farther away. I'll spare you all the details until I know more but I have an "interview" with the girl who'd be my boss. (Friday afternoon) She says it's going to be more like a conversation, so hopefully nothing scary. But if you read this in time say a little prayer for me and the fact that God will direct me where I need to be surrounded by who I need to be around. I've always had the desire to get out of Birmingham but the reality of it is definitely scary. I just have to trust God to open and close the correct doors and that I'll know when to take which door!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great Brandi. I will definitely say a little prayer for you & will be sending happy thoughts your way this afternoon!
I love the Proverbs 3:5-6 shout-out. :) That tattoo has gotten me through some hard times here lately. God knows exactly where you need to be and when you need to be there! Good luck and call me when you're done! xoxo
Post a Comment