This might not sound like a big event to some but it was for my old roomie Mary Katherine...she finally made it to Atlanta! She hasn't ever been to Atlanta, so this was way overdue! I'm so, so glad she was able to come. I didn't realize just how much I missed her in my day to day life until she arrived and then had to leave so quickly! However, Atlanta beat up on MK Friday night so sadly to say she has a lot more of Atlanta to see on her next visit. haha! We did have one FABULOUS Friday night though...went to supper fun band Yatch Rock that plays oldies and dresses up! Few pics....


MK already showing some sass in the big city...haha!

Some of the gang that made it to the next stop, popping by Stephen's bachelor party!
The weekend after that Haley and I planned a fabulous birthday soiree for her at her new house! Everyone came over before to see her new diggs and have some apps and drinks then headed out to Midtown for a fun night!And as a suprise our dear friend Cathy, who lives in Memphis (who we don't see enough of) showed up for the weekend suprising everyone. (besides me, I kept it a secret all week! ;) )

Also, I've made some great new friends here in Atlanta. My friend Cooper who moved at the same time to Atlanta as me, introduced me to a few folks I've become good friends with. One of our friends Aileen had her b'day party at this place called Ormsby's. It's a game type bar. Upstairs mostly bar and downstairs they have lots of fun games like: bocce ball, skee ball, darts, air hockey, pool, shuffle board and they have board games too. It was really fun to do with a big group on a Thursday night. Haley and I dominated against our friends Hank and Jill (below)in some bocce ball! (i think purely by luck, haha!)

Some of the group on the bocce ball court!Ok I'll do another post for my busy Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment