At my job we do all kinds of marketing promotional products you can imagine. And we also do embroidery! We have 2 lovely Chinese ladies in the back with 3 massive embroidery machines. Choi is the lady who loves to give me food all the time. I'm not sure the meaning behind that but it's always pretty good and usually some weird candy or food from a Chinese grocery store. Entertaining to say the least! I take it as a compliment that she feeds me because I think that means she likes me best! haha! Sooo... to what I did today at work....YAY!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!
We did these for a customer who wants to suck up to one of his clients! haha! Gotta love it! It makes me want to embroider everything with that logo! Who's pumped about this weekend???Labor Day vacation and the first Auburn game! Weagle, Weagle, War Damn Eagle Kick 'em in the Butt Big Blue!
We did these for a customer who wants to suck up to one of his clients! haha! Gotta love it! It makes me want to embroider everything with that logo! Who's pumped about this weekend???Labor Day vacation and the first Auburn game! Weagle, Weagle, War Damn Eagle Kick 'em in the Butt Big Blue!
No comments:
Post a Comment