So yeah I've been on a bit of a hiatus from blogger world and not sure I'm ready to come back actually. First off my computer died and it took about 2 months to get another one. But finally have my new pretty HP notebook! YAY! However, I've been more wary about the fact that everyone can see so much about my life, not like that many people are stalking me down but still...Also because, I don't have cute kids or a house to write about. Now that my traveling adventures have been cut down to a minimum (stupid new job with not enough vacation time!!!) I feel like my life is a little less exciting. Although with me there's always some excitment, maybe some that's not approriate to share with strangers. haha!
But since I've currently been stuck in my house for 4 days now due to ice in Atlanta. I've been thinking about it more, so we'll see how this goes! But definitely won't be back to my full blogging funness! haha! Sorry y'all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment