One of my favorite movies this time of year is Love Actually!!! And I know many of you out there LOVE it too!! So below I have added my one of favorite scene and link to youtube to another favorite! It's hard to narrow them down! But i like the meaning of this one b/c as many of your know I love some honesty. Nothing is more honest and ballsy than what this guy does! And maybe secretly I hope someone will do this to me one day, as I'm single and available! Haha!!! Enjoy my dear friends!!! (be sure to turn up the volume on youtube!)
and then who doesn't love hugh grant dancing...not much more to say once you watch it!!!
2 comments:
Hey I just now read this post and watching Hugh Grant dance just made my day. Also one of my very favorite movies and favorite parts. Thanks for that! :)
Brandi! These are my 2 favorite parts of that movie too! :) I always forget about this movie sadly. But seriously, what a romantic gesture- I just wish she'd been single :/ (PS- I finally figured out how to leave a comment for you! I'll figure out this blogging thing eventually!)
Post a Comment