Well i've been slacking majorly in the blogging department! Work has just been very busy and nights have been pretty consumed with either running or socializing! :) But hopefully I'll have some free time over the holidays! Speaking of which, I had a fabulous Thanksgiving with my family (if any of y'all care out there!) Went to Florence (technically Killen, small town outside of Florence) and just enjoyed the countryside and family time!
My cousin just got back from the PeaceCore and living in some country, Azerbaijan. (yeah, most people haven't heard of it!) But while he was in the PeaceCore, he fell in love and got married in the country of Georgia, to another PeaceCore volunteer from the US too! Very, very random! So after 3 years of him missing all holidays he was finally home with his new wife! LOL! Y'all wonder where I get some of my life antics from? And with Sawyer there our family was more complete than ever! Unfortunately, I became acutely aware that I'm the last single grandchild...lovely!
I got lots of snuggle time with Sawyer, shopped some great deals, lost many games of Sorry and ate a lot!!!! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving now that it's way past time! haha!
3 comments:
LOVE the onesie. LOVE the new title. ;) March on!
Thanks, Brandi! I think I am slowly but surely getting into the Christmas spirit!
Hey Brandi!! I love how many ppl are in the blogging world out there. Just wanted to say hey & that I started a blog recently too...we can keep each other updated on all our mutual friends we have. :) Hope you are doing well!
Flurryfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment