So I always think of short little stories or thoughts I wanna blog about but sometimes feel stupid blogging about some memory that might of happened 2 years ago or things I want in life,etc...So I thought Wishful Wednesday will hopefully make me always post at least once a week and allow a little freedom in writing whatever the heck I feel like. Although that's what a blog is for anyways! But just so y'all don't think I'm crazy I guess talking about something random or old...sooo...I"m starting a Wishful Wednesday! We'll see what will come of this...haha!
Today I'm wishing for a few things...one to be back at the Pink Palace (of course) but also to be back with the great people I worked with this summer. I've blogged before about the Australian guest guys a lot but there was one Aussie girl I worked with who I just adored, named Lauren but everybody calls her Lozz. She was kinda my right hand girl, we goofed off together, split the money for the front desk, cried about life together, gossiped about every boy that walked in the door, and laughed until I almost burst! Another thing Lozz and I did was attempt to recreate the other ones voices...now of course I miserably failed at that b/c Australian voices are near impossible to do, we burned at least a billion calories when I attempted this throughout 4 months. But Lozz on the other hand, nailed the Southern accent! She could fool anyone! So below I've attached a video of her giving a lil bit of this impersonation! That's another thing I wished I had done...take more video of moments and friends like this from this summer! So on this Wishful Wednesday I wish for a good belly laugh with my Lozzeralla!!! However, she's in Scotland now so this will have to do! Miss you Lozz!!! This video always makes me laugh...i have another good one to come later maybe!
1 comment:
Brandi, you are hilarious! Just keep on writing, girl! I'll read it!!
Post a Comment