Ok so for those of you who miss me in Bham, here's an opportunity to see my face and hear my pretty voice! haha! Let it take you back to the days when you all used to live it up with me at band parties, Innisfree or whatever city we were conquering for the weekend...back in the day. This is me...still doing that! haha! (once I'm 30 maybe I'll go into hibernation and maybe realize I'm too old for this)
One of the bands at the St. Paddy's party was a band who played music from the 70s. At first I thought they weren't that fun but then they played this song...MY SONG! (just with a I instead of a Y) Hope you all sing loudly in your car today! (no one's looking just do it!) Please forgive me for the high notes and note when a girl walks past and I look at her like she's crazy for being so rude! LOL!
2 comments:
I needed that.. love it and you!!
LOVE IT! I felt like I was out with you! Yay!
Post a Comment