Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random topics-Bach. chat

I was thinking earlier this week that my blogs seem slow as of lately but I guess it's because of everyone traveling and this dang hot summer heat! So I figured maybe everyone else in Blogger world would be bored and my random blog today won't seem as weird/long! haha! A few things going on and my thoughts:

1) The Bachelorette: Yes, some of you maybe are rolling your eyes right now and in the past maybe I've given you the right to do so. However, this season of the Bachelorette was (to me) undeniably the best season EVER! I didn't really realize this until the very end, when I realized how excited I was for the finale. And I thought to myself, Brandi you've been way too excited this whole season long.
My reasoning for the #1 status... First off, Ali, she's great, cool, cute, got some meat on her bones and seems like the girl next door that I could hang out with. (minus her cheesy solo moments/talk, I mean you know ABC forces them to do this, come on!)Secondly, at first I wasn't a fan of all the guys she picked but then I realized a lot of them were very average and what I (or any girl these days) would get at a bar. Decent looking with good personalities to back them up. Maybe b/c some of them seemed attainable to me I like them more. (minus Roberto....ahhh HOT!) Thirdly, I knew Ty. He dated a family friend of mine a few years ago. He really is a sweet southern guy and I was cheering for him but she was too Cali for him.

Fourthly, drama, drama, drama...even though some of it was cheesy at points...overall it made for great TV and for the most part was really real!!! I mean come on when Frank screwed her in the end...it sucked big time but what a big reality check for life, right single girls? Ugh...boys are so difficult. Fifthly, there were so many many moments this season I died out laughing!!! I mean as painfully horrible as Kasey was....he was hilarious!!! And after a long day I need 2 hrs of cute boys and laughing!!!! hahaha!!! Sixthly (is that a word?) I didn't read Reality Steve (besides a few clues from Beth) I was totally clueless as to who was leaving when!

Lastly, because she chose Roberto!!!!! I know everyone loved Chris but I have no clue why...he had big scary attacking lips when he kissed her and the only thing he had to talk about EVERY FREAKIN' date was his family (love the family but come on...new topic,please!) And the fact that she didn't drag him to the last date and rose ceremony...what a stand up girl. About time someone was real about the fact they liked just ONE of the guys! And of course y'all know I'm partial to foreign looking guys! haha! But how could you deny that smile and how cute he looked in baseball pants!!! I know the reality is they probably won't make it. ( i heard her say she'd do Dancing with the Stars if they asked... a sure sign sadly, they probably won't) But of course I hope they do. And if they don't...it provided this chicka with some laughter, cute boys to gawk at and a new dream to move to Tahiti!!! So to ABC....you got lucky this time with some crazies and a small reality to your so called reality show!!! Thanks!!!

Ok...that was longer than I'd planned...I'll stop for now...maybe tomorrow at work I'll get bored and bore ya'll some more...Oh and I promise Montana pictures and blog soon....do you think I made it to more than just one new state for my list??? Hmmm...wait and see!

1 comment:

joyh said...

I meant to comment on this forever ago- you crack me up!!! I so wish you lived near us so you could have come to our Bachelorette night get-togethers!!!! You would have loved all the fun people and the commentary :) Kasey was awesome- I'm so glad they put his hilarious self on the show!!! Nick taped the song he sang to Ali on his phone and had it as his ringer for a long time haha :) And how cool that you know Ty!! That's crazy! And I will agree- I thought it was totally cool that she told Chris the day before the rose ceremony instead of getting his hopes up and then waiting to smash his heart. I would love to see him as the new Bachelor!! :)