Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chilean Mistake

I had this long blog written but then deleted it all to keep it simply stated...I know, rare for me! Last night I came across this guy's facebook page and it's been on my mind all day!

This is Jose...He's from Chile (awesome)...met him last summer...great guy in so many ways...long story short...I should've spent more time with Jose. I had the chance to more but due to some stupid reasons I walked away... too early... for sure...If you ever meet Jose, tell him I'd love to meet him by that brightly colored flower pot where I left him one summer Greecian night. Hmmm.... :)

*** this picture doesn't do him justice...shout out thanks to facebook for changing those privacy features last year so I could stalk a little easier since no knew how to change them back. HAHAHAHA!!!!!****

THE END

(this might be deleted when I realize how stupid this is, ha! )

2 comments:

Sara Singleton said...

Loooooooooooove it :) and love you BB!

Lauren Miller said...

I love it too. He is very cute! Maybe you will see him again one day....you never know!