Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brother & Sisterly love!

Ok, so sadly I've been watching too much TV lately. Now mostly there's only reality TV that junks the tube, which don't get me wrong some days I love. But my true, true love is Brothers & Sisters!!! Seriously, I started watching this show on the second episode to ever come out and I fell in love immediately. If you've never watched it I would totally suggest checking it out one Sunday night. However, there are so many family memebers it's kinda hard to figure it all out. But the characters are all wonderfully played by many famous actors, like Sally Fields, Calista Flockheart and Rob Lowe.

The family dynamics are just so amazing. I guess the thing I love the most is that one moment you're laughing and the next you're crying. One of the better written shows I've seen in years. I don't think I've loved a show this much since Friends. Anyways...just got done watching it and felt the need to let the world know that I love, love it!!! :) Hope you all got to enjoy a great show this week!

No comments: