Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Right on Target

Ok so this is totally random b/c the real post i'm working on i'm having trouble getting my thoughts together. So instead y'all get a special of the week at Target!!! As most of y'all know the lovely new Target off 150 is open. Being inspired by Brooke's blogging about it, I decided to give it a whirl...attempting not to spend money of course...just look! Luckily none of the clothes tickled my fancy. However, I was looking for a small gift for my sister. And voila, I found it! GLOVES!
Now i know this doesn't sound exciting but for me who's trying to not spend money this was fabulous because they were 2 pairs for $1.50. They had a hodgepodge of colors too and it was 2 pairs of them! So i got my sis the pair with a white and green set! I mean what an easy lil gift for someone you love. And to make my day even greater...they were only $1 when I checked out! Plus i mean how often do you wear gloves in Alabama so if you only wear them once you got your money worth! LOVES it!! :) Oh and don't tell my sis what's she getting for her b'day! hehe!
p.s. they are so cheap i couldn't even creep a picture of them off target.com b/c they aren't on there! ha!)

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Good for you, Brandi! I'm glad you liked the new Target! It is changing my life. They have great buggies for three, so I can actually shop with all the kids and have room for groceries too...amazing! Come see us sometime :)