Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fell in love...




Ok so don't worry...pigs aren't flying...I'm not getting married or going on a date for that matter! :P It's just my catchy title to show off my cutie-patootie nephew! He's one big reason I was so excited about coming back from Greece. And since that's pretty much what everyone does on a blog, is show off babies, I figured this is the closest I'm going to come for a while. So...here's Sawyer, who just turned 1 on Oct. 4th. Poor Sawyer had colic for 6 months of his baby life and I left right when he was getting rid of it, so to me he's a totally different baby. So happy, happy now! He's grown so much while I was gone and totally developed a personality. He's crawling, pulling up on everything and loves, loves going up the staircase at my mother's house and eats any food you put in front of him! He's got 2 dimples but the second one only shows when he's super happy.
He looks like a little bit of everyone in our family i think. He definitley has my sister's coloring, pale skin, gray-blue eyes, blonde hair (for now at least). But some days I think he looks like my BIL's mom and like my Dad, probably b/c of the dimples. And on a good day, like his auntie Brandi but that's mostly me who sees that! haha! I have been helping my mom a lot with Sawyer since she keeps him 1/2 the week. My favorite thing is when I go get him up from his nap and he gives me this sleepy, dimple smile like "oh yeah I forgot Aunt Brandi's here, i'm so excited she's getting me out of this bed to play!" He is seriously has me smitten!! And I'm already the cool Aunt Brandi who gives him sugar his mother doesn't! HAHA! Added a few pics, he's gonna be a guitar for Halloween but his skeleton onsie is just too cute, especially with Brooke's rainboots. Love him!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SO CUTE!!! I haven't seen pics of him in forever. He is just precious Brandi!!! And definitely has those Bendall dimples. :0) LOVE THEM!