Goals:
- the obvious one for all-Lose 10lbs- Greek food & then returning to American food was the death of me...not gonna lie the biggest I've ever been (believe me the scales tell me that part)
- Get a J-O-B!!! preferably in my current PR/marketing field but by some point in the year i'll take whatever i can get
- Travel to a new city/country-some might think I've traveled enough but I'll never say that b/c it's my favorite thing to spend money on! Some have shoes, I have airplane tickets! And since I've gotta go back for Haley's wedding fingers crossed I can travel somehwere then while I'm across the pond.
- Work to improve my relationship with God-always a daily struggle to put Him #1 in my life without getting distracted.
- (double duty one):Watch less TV- which equals more reading, volunteering, keeping in touch with friends!
- Cook at home more- I really do enjoying cooking it's just a matter of sitting down and actually choosing what to cook, going to the store, etc...Who wants to come over for dinner?
- Increase my networking- yes, I know a lot of people but I wanna know more!!! More organizations to join, new faces, more awkward first conversations, i gotta do it...it'll make me a better person, I know! and could help out #4 and #2...hell maybe even #3, #5 and #6!
Alright so I've bored you all enough! Now i'm off to indeed.com my new favorite job searching site! And to see why the snow stopped coming down...dang it! I just love to sit and watch it!
1 comment:
You're so funny lol :) I love your comment about 2 is better than 1- and comparing it to Noah's ark :) Great resolutions! And you're always welcome to come to Huntington! We'd be glad to help with the "visiting a new city" (even though you've already visited here) and the dating! :) Oh! And we'll be glad to let you cook for us- ha! xoxo!
Post a Comment