Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog for Missed Month!

So it's been nearly a month since my last blog...slacker!!! I know! So I'm gonna give ya a lil bulleted version of my last month:
  • We had mouse in our house, now if i had blogged about this it would've been highly enteraining for all i'm sure but since I was so busy, you all get the shortened version. One night a mouse scurried by me on the couch...MK & I flipped out, were standing on tables and countertops. We realized we must get traps. We set them horribly incorrect & the mouse got a full belly licking all the peanut butter off and not getting caught. Dad reset the traps, within hrs. MK came home to TWO dead mice BOTH IN MY ROOM! Disgusting!! Came back to room w/Dad after being out of town and another scurries in front of us!! Needless to say total of FOUR mice were all caught in my room! Now i know mice are small and I shouldn't be scared of them but let me tell you, not so easily said when 4 are hanging out in your room, pooping on your floor and belongings. After a few tears, lots of screams, stress, lots of cleaning and many sleepless nights, I'm slowly becoming ok in my room! I did sleep with MK for nearly a week during this whole debacle! YUCK! I hope all the Stuart Littles are now finally gone!
  • Took a last minute trip to Atlanta as a true tourist. Haley wanted to show Christo the city. So we went to the World of Coke, (which I love b/c I love Coke!) Aquariam (a tad disappointed not as good as I'd heard), CNN tour (really cool since hadn't seen since 8th grade, ha!) and got to see my favorite ATL friends! Beth was nice enough to let us all shack up and I think Christo really enjoyed the big city. He even took a picture of the traffic! haha! They don't see that type of traffic on an island in Greece!
  • Developed a new case of Excema,which is pretty much just an annoying rashy skin problem that can drive you crazy. I used to only have this on my eyelids and ears and now have developed it on my legs and stomach. It comes and goes and I think flames up when I'm stressed and I think the mice and joblessness helped that no doubt! So if you see my scratching myself oddly that's why. Got some lotion but it only helps about 75% of the time.
  • Great Christmas with the family-so blessed to have my grandparents still around and the rest of my family members! Every holiday with them is precious for sure! And so happy to be unemployed and have lots of time off to celebrate! Of course Sawyer was fun to have around but still figuring the Christmas thing out. I ate way, way too much! Got lots of clothes and some basics for Christmas. My favorite was my B-I-L's personal stocking he made for me this year b/c all i kept sayin i wanted was deodrant and vitamins for Xmas since I was poor. So that's exactly what he filled my stocking with toothpaste, slim-jim, 3 things of deodrant &vitamins!! Hilarious!

I hope y'all had a fabulous holiday season. And I'm already started working on a new blog about my NEW YEAR and possible resolutions and the road ahead! Love to all!

No comments: