Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moonlight God Peace!!!!

Ok so i'm at the beach for a Alabama Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society meeting!!! Aka...a FABULOUS free trip to the beach!!! I'm  always amazed by the power the beach has over me. I had a yucky day yesterday ( for no reason at all other than lack of sleep and girlie emotions!) so being at the beach is MORE than a breath of fresh air!!! it's like a cleansing of the soul!!! I just got back from the hospitality suite...aka lots of delicious free drinks and chatting! I came out on my balcony and the moon is so perfectly hitting the water that i just couldn't help but bring my computer out here to type!!!! i wish i could take a picture for all of you to see. I wish i could give you all a sliver of the peace and love of God that I feel right now just looking at this moon, water and feel of the October breeze!!! 

In my old age...aka late 20's...i've decided that a peaceful trip to the beach solo is very refreshing. Now some might baulk at this and say...i'm  a loser/very single,lonely person who should be married by now...but I realize that God has me where I am for a reason and that moments like this are priceless!!! Years from now  I hope to relish on these moments. And I also hope to understand a little bit more the power of solo time. I don't know why I am still single but I know that very, very few of my friends will ever experience the full power of individuality like I am right now! 


P.S.I KNOW i should have blogged by now about the most amazing thing in my life... SAWYER!!! My sister's baby!! but literally this is the first time i've thought about blogging since Friday!!! If not before this weekend (aka Lisa's wedding madness) then ASAP on Monday pics of my FAVORITE human being in the world...plus details of my thoughts on being an AUNTIE!!!! 

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Brandi, I think that is great that you are getting a break! Solo time is much needed for everyone! :) And yes--we cannot wait to see pics of your sweet nephew!