Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Hospitals
Ok so since I'm in hospitals often during my week, I often like to sit and pretend to be working but really I'm just people watching. And let me tell you hospitals are a great place for that! So, yesterday as I was working this health fair thing, I began to realize just how many people are employed by the hospitals in Birmingham. I mean there are THOUSANDS!!! There are so many aspects it takes to run a hospital, from the nurses to the quality assurance people to the guy who makes sure the elevators are working! So this all got me to thinking about how funny life is....if we didn't all get sick or need surgery at some point in our lives, what would all these people do and how would our economy function then??? Just something to ponder...although i hope none of you end up there of course! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, are you talking about me??? I am one of those people that work in a hospital and people would not know that the hospital would have a position for me to work there.
Post a Comment