

Wow, can't believe it's been 2 years since Laura, one of my best friends from high school, had her twins! Monday we had their b'day pool party...gosh that'll make a girl feel old for sure! But you get over it very quickly when you realize you wouldn't want to be anywhere else besides getting a cupcake shoved in your face or a cupcake kiss! Let me take this time to say how proud I am of my Laura for being such a good mother to TWO babies, something that is tougher than it sounds! She has grown in so many ways and gives those babies so much love. Not to be excluded, one of my favorite hubbies Blake, who is an amazing dad that loves playing like a kid himself with them two, which is why Blake and I get along so well! Haha! (sorry I built the twins their first fort without you there Blake) With my sister due in October, I can only imagine the joy my true niece or nephew will bring, since these 2 aren't even blood related and I can't get enough of them or their love!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment