Not to mention but I met some new people. Sarah (Haley's college BFF) and her husband had some new friends I got to hang with this weekend. Always good to be around some new faces. Saturday we all watched the games over at one of the guys house. Auburn won, I was happy! :) Until the end of the night when I got the most random stomach bug...ended up curled in bed with a 102 fever! All night felt like crap but recovered enough to lay around all day Sunday with no fever! It was the weirdest thing! Being sick is no fun! It reminded me of my horrible transatlantic flight from Europe last time. I began to appreciate, that even though i couldn't stop shaking with 3 layers on, at least I wasn't slumped over an airplane bathroom toilet collecting thousands of germs! Haha!!! Tried to find the positive in my misery! :) Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
I would be the cymbal
So this weekend was an interesting one...I got an invite to the symphony at the last minute on Friday. Random, I know but I figured why the hell not? The tickets were free accompanied by free champagne and an after party at B &A! I must say it's not something i would ever personally pay money for but overall it was a very good cultural experience! It definitely got my mind creatively thinking. One song I totally loved! The other songs, I was developing into the soundtrack of my life. Like thinking: this would be a perfect diddy to play as I cross the line finishing a 1/2 marathon! haha! Or another train of thought was what symphony instrument would I be or am I most like...conclusion....the cymbal. An instrument that's small but powerful. And could be annoying to some...haha...just like me sometimes, some might say! Oh and I must say it was refreshing to see the tambourine being used in some other fashion besides at a drunken band party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better, B! You would definitely be the cymbal: small, lightweight and easy to carry but makes a HUGE impact. :) I luuuuurve you!
Post a Comment