Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 boys and 2 girls



Ok so for those of you who don't know yet...my dear sister is preggers!!! I, of course, am very, very excited about this since many of you know how much I love being an "aunt" to my friend's babies! There's only one big problem with this exciting time....my sister DOES NOT want to find out the sex of the baby!! And it's killing me! Between the two of us, I'm definitely "the planner" and she's definitely the very laid back one. So not being able to shop and buy lots of pink or blue is driving me mad! The bigger she gets the more annoyed I get! Now, I know when the day comes, yes, it'll be SO exciting and maybe worth the wait but that day seems like an eternity. She's due October 27th, so yes, much closer than I was in March when she had the lima bean in her belly. 

It's been driving me so crazy that I've had dreams about it...5 of them!!! The closer she gets to due date, the more specific they get. The first dream was that it was a boy, the next that it was a girl, the next that it was a boy, then another it was a boy and last night a girl! The last 2 have been so specific...the last boy dream, I could see him clear as day...he had think black hair with chubby cheeks and tan! But last night i dreamed it was a girl who they named Tienna Renea (I even got name in this one! mighty interesting name too!) she was itty bitty with little hair and was delivered during a hurricane. I dreamed that my dad was so nervous he took a muscle relaxer and we had to get a cab to pick him up b/c he couldn't drive to the hospital. And some of brooke's friends were too drunk to drive so the cab got them too! LOL!! Crazy huh??? There's all kinds of meanings probably wrapped up in those dreams! My boss always tells me that God often speaks to us through our dreams...scary to think what he was telling me? 

Needless to say I'm excited and learning patience, which everyone could use a little more of in life. I'm just tired of calling the baby an "it" and hoping he/she doesn't have identity crisis later in life! LOL! 
Watch one day, if the Lord blesses me with children, I'll probably make everyone wait! Ha!  

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've been surprised so far at how accurate things have been with my sister. I could swear to you that I just "knew" Allison would be a girl and that Baby 2 was a boy and both were right. I had a dream about Baby 2, also, that I had met him and held him and it was SO real. I can't wait to find out what Brooke has!!!

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

I completly agree with you, Brandi! I would have lost it if I had to wait 9 LONG months to find out what Lindsey was having.