Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Hump!

Ok for all who had a sleepless night worrying about how I managed from my horrible day...I'm alive and better today! Yay! Actually yesterday right after I wrote that I had 2 fabulous chats, one with my dear Laura-who had some good thoughts to my current boy problems and another with my co-worker Joseph who probably doesn't care what I have to say but is sweet enough to act like he does and to put a few points in there to make me laugh and move on from my drama! 

Not to mention a fabulous 3.5 mile run/walk, which at the time was a lil painful but well worth it in the end!! I had a hearty potato for dinner, which hit the spot, and then some good TV time. Gotta admit I love some 90210...nothing like taking it back old school in a modern way. Oh and sadly enough watching Biggest Loser made me feel a lot better about myself...mean, I know, but true those folks need to get themselves healthier! (as I suck down a morning Coca-Cola!) 

Well, surviving the workload today will be a true test...I'm back to my very frustrated thoughts on my job. Once again reconsidering how soon I can get out of here and what I can do next. ALL prayers are appreciated!!! So happy Hump Day to all!!! 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

glad you are having a better day today! coming to AU this weekend?

The Patterson Family said...

Hey Brandi! I just found your blog!! :):) Glad you have one so I can keep up with you!