Sarah was the hostest with the mostest! We had everything from burgers and steaks at night to delicious breakfast with eggs, biscuits and gravy, and hashbrowns in the morning! Friday night everyone trickled in from traveling and we all get acquainted over some card games and a fabulous game of Flipcup! gotta love it! LOL! Luckily, Kevin was smart enough to rent a van and a driver to take us to Auburn with drop off and pick up on campus! It couldn't have gone smoother! Although I didn't get to tailgate as long as I'd hoped, it was just good to be back around orange and blue tailgating!!!
Saturday night consisted of UGA getting stomped and the Bama fans being annoying as hell. Sorry, but if you saw this very drunk guy we were with there would be not one bit of doubt in that statement! He even yelled the statement "oh the Bear must be feeling good tonight". Seriously????...ok moving on! Sunday was perfect weather for a 2 hour amazing boat ride!!! I always have felt an amazing amount of peace on the lake, which was very much needed. And for a cherry on top, I found out one of my reasons for going to ATL took an interesting turn of events and I'm sooo glad I went to Auburn and the lake. New friends, new fun, fabulous lake/football weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment