Saturday was ultra-productive...I did about 6 loads of laundry! Woohoo! And cleaned and cleaned! It was just one of those days when it felt good to clean! I figured those don't come around too often so I tried to take advantage of it! My poor, pregnant sister was sick w/ a sinus infection and has felt miserable...her one request of what I could do to help was go buy her maternity tops since none of hers fit any more. So off I went to Target shopping in the maternity section...LOL! I chose quickly!!!
Since everyone was in Auburn I had very few choices of people to watch the game with...for some reason I chose all Alabama fans! Ha! I have learned much patience and kindness after watching games w/ these "other folks" 2 weekends in a row! We went to Katie's house and had a great lil, relaxing party...minus the stressful screams at the end of the game once I had enough beverages to yell loudly at stupid Les Miles!!!!! But overall, proud of my AU Tigers! Sunday was church, lunch w/family and another shower for Brookie and baby! She got lots of great stuff and I'm sooo ready for the baby to be here ASAP!!! I was in my dress til 5 pm though and dead dog tired by then. Then for an emotional ending to my weekend I finished reading The Last Lecture, which is so good but so sad! I recommend it as an easy read for all! It makes you think about how you live your life. But how ironic it was, that my eyes hit the pillow swollen just as the weekend started, just w/ a different, more positive state of mind! :)
1 comment:
Brandi!!!!! You have a blog???? I didn't know that!!! I have to ad you to my list of friends! Yeah another friend I can keep up with through the blogging world! I love keeping up with everyone's blogs and updating mine...its my new obsession!
Post a Comment